1. He must notify the GDC promptly of any post he accepts for which GDC registration is required, and the Commissioning Body on whose Dental Performers List he is included.
2. If employed, he must provide contact details of his employer and allow the GDC to exchange information with his employer or any contracting body for which he provides dental services.
3. He must inform the GDC within 7 days of any formal disciplinary proceedings taken against him, from the date of this determination.
4. He must inform the GDC within 7 days of any complaints made against him from the date these conditions take effect.
5. He must inform the GDC if he applies for dental employment outside the UK.
6. He must ensure that all members of staff, including those on reception and in surgery, have the appropriate PPE for the procedure being undertaken.
7. He shall maintain a log detailing every clinical case where he provides treatment or advice, including the procedures adopted to manage the risk of cross infection in the COVID-19 pandemic.
8. He must provide a copy of this log to the GDC prior to the review hearing.
9. He must inform within one week, the following parties that his registration is subject to the conditions, listed at (1) to (8), above:
Any organisation or person employing or contracting with him to undertake dental work.
Any prospective employer (at the time of application).
The Commissioning Body in whose Dental Performers List he is included, or seeking inclusion (at the time of application).
10. He must permit the GDC to disclose the above conditions, (1) to (9), to any person requesting information about his registration status.